Ganesha Chaturthi, also known as Vinayaka Chaturthi, is a cherished Hindu festival. Devotees joyfully welcome Ganesha idols into their homes, celebrating with delicious meals and quality time with loved ones. The festival culminates with the immersion of the Ganesha idol. This year, on September 19, the Ganesha festival commenced for all devotees.
Ganesha Chaturthi, celebrating Lord Ganesha's birth, holds immense significance for Hindus, honouring the god of wisdom and prosperity. Temples across India arrange special pujas and sweet distributions, particularly modaks, Ganesha's favourite treat. As Maharashtra, Karnataka, Gujarat, Odisha, Goa, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh, and Uttar Pradesh prepare for the upcoming Ganesha Chaturthi festivities, here's an easy recipe for homemade besan ladoo to enhance the 10-day celebration with a burst of flavour.
Guideline for Making Besan Ladoo Recipe:
This delicious besan ke laddu will add a touch of sweetness to your festive moments, embodying the spirit of the occasion.
List of Besan Ladoo Ingredients:
- Gram Flour (100 grams): Also known as besan, gram flour is a versatile ingredient made from ground chickpeas. It's a staple in Indian cuisine. Besan is an ingredient for preparing sweets, snacks, and savoury recipes.
- Semolina (20 grams): Semolina, often called suji or rava, is a coarse wheat product. Semolina is an ingredient for making desserts, upma, and as a coating for fried foods, providing a unique texture and nutty flavour.
- Castor Sugar (90 grams): Castor and superfine sugar have fine granules that dissolve quickly. It's a popular choice for baking and making sweets as it ensures a smooth texture.
- Ghee (60 grams): Ghee is clarified butter, highly revered in Indian cooking. It adds a rich, buttery flavour to dishes. You can use ghee for frying, sautéing, and making sweets, as ghee has a distinctive taste.
- Green Cardamom Powder (½ teaspoon): Cardamom is a fragrant spice often used in Indian cuisine. Ground into powder, it imparts a sweet, citrusy aroma and a slightly spicy flavour, enhancing the taste of the besan ladoo.
- Almonds (20 grams, chopped): Almonds are nutrient-rich nuts that add crunch and a delightful nutty flavour to various recipes. For garnishing sweets and desserts, chopped almonds are the best choice. It lends a texture and nuttiness to the final dish.
Method of Preparing Besan Ke Laddu:
Prepare this delectable treat in three easy steps.
First, place a dish in the oven and add ghee. Use your Oven to select 'Sweets' and press it. Then, determine your serving size by pressing ‘Serves 2/4’ and hit ‘Start.’
When the oven beeps, carefully remove the dish. Put ghee in a pan to heat, and put gram flour, sugar, chopped almonds, food colour, cardamom, and semolina. Press 'Start' again.
Finally, when 'End' displays on the oven, you should open and carefully remove the mouth-watering mixture. Let it cool down, then shape it into delightful besan ke ladoos. Your homemade sweets are ready to serve, spreading the irresistible aroma of your culinary expertise.
If you have a busy schedule and still want to offer homemade besan ladoos to Lord Ganesha, you can buy Surya besan ladoo. Buy besan ladoo online, and get it delivered to your home for celebrating with family and friends.
Info about Ganesh Chaturthi:
Ganesh Chaturthi is a vibrant Hindu festival that pays homage to Lord Ganesha, the beloved elephant-headed deity. This celebration holds immense cultural and spiritual significance. It commences on the fourth day of the Hindu calendar month Bhadrapada, with this year's festivities launching on September 19. The Ganesh Chaturthi festival is a celebration for ten (10) days.
The festival joyously marks Lord Ganesh's arrival on Earth from Kailash Parvat, alongside his mother Parvati/Gauri. During these ten (10) days, devotees engage in prayers, cultural events, and the immersion of Ganesha idols in water bodies, symbolising his return to Mount Kailash. Ganesh Chaturthi fosters unity and devotion by bringing oneness within the community among its celebrants. Ladoos and Modaks are Lord Ganesha’s favourite sweets, and besan ladoo is one of his favourites.
Advise: You can prepare or buy premium besan ladoo brands online for this 10-day Ganesh Chaturthi festival.
Besan ke ladoo, with its rich blend of gram flour, ghee, sugar, and aromatic cardamom, encapsulates the essence of traditional Indian sweets. These delightful treats, often prepared during Ganesha Chaturthi and other festive occasions, symbolise the joy, togetherness, and reverence that define these celebrations. Just as Lord Ganesha brings people together during the vibrant festival of Ganesha Chaturthi, besan ke ladoo unites taste and tradition, offering a sweet reminder of the cultural richness and spiritual devotion that characterise these cherished moments of festivity.
You can buy Surya besan ladoo from our website Surya Masale. Surya is our premium besan ladoo brand and is available online. You can order them at any time, from anywhere, and at any place. For any queries, you can also contact us on WhatsApp chat.